Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally Hereeee.

After a nine and a half hour flight, we finally landed in Rome. I didn't get to sleep much on the plane, maybe thirty minutes or so because I could not get comfortable between two strangers. So I got to catch up on my movie list -- watched Chronicle and In Time, and then an episode of Dexter, Frozen Planet, and Family Guy. Oh and I listened to all of the new Coldplay album. 
But so everything was smooth sailin' until we get to the baggage claim in Rome and I find out my suitcase was left behind in Atlanta. Yayyy meee. Of course something like this would happen to me.. well not just me I guess because it did happen to three other girls that are on the trip also. So we will be getting our luggage delivered to the hotel tomorrow afternoon sometime, and I can't wait.
I already miss America a little -- the people I left behind and Chick-Fil-A (I apologize to those that read this regularly because you'll probably here me mention Chick-Fil-A a lot, sorryy :/)
It's 3:27 in the afternoon right now and I just want to go to sleep. I think I've gotten five hours of sleep since I left Milledgeville on Wednesday. I'm struggling. But I'm holding off to sleep until tonight. We're meeting at five to learn our way around the block and then eating dinner after that. 
Oh and if anyone wants to write me, the address is as follows:
Samantha Bourque
C/O Hotel Ercoli
Via Collina 48
00187 Rome, Italy

1 comment: