Thursday, May 10, 2012

Seven Days Till Takeoff

Welcome to my first blogging experience ever! But so now that Spring semester is done with, I can finally focus 101% on my study abroad trip to Rome, Italy. I have seven days to purchase, pack, and prepare for the six week trip to the central power of antiquity -- the ancient Roman Empire. :) As nerdy as that may sound, words cannot express how excited I've been to have the opportunity to go back to the society and culture I fell in love with seven years ago.


That is one of my favorite pictures from the 9th grade Latin class trip I went on. You literally step out of the train station and the Colosseum is right there. It was breathtaking. But anyways, I'm hoping to blog every day while I'm there -- ya know, upload some pictures and tell about what we did that day. So stay tuned if you're at all interested in why I decided to minor in Classical Culture. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm oh so glad you have time for the ever essential 3 P's but I don't know about the blogging everyday! Good luck and I will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to kidnap you and not let you go okay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. PePaw likes your sentence structure, says you are a very good writer. Love the pictures, sound like you are having the time of your life. I'm happy for you. As far as falling in love with THAT city don't !! Love ya !!

    ReplyDelete