Friday, May 25, 2012

One Completed Week in Rome.

The forum today was magnificent. It took awhile to go through all of archaic Rome, but it was well worth the long morning. I took a ton of pictures that I'll have to upload tomorrow. Currently running out of time right now -- uploading pictures to my blog takes foreverrr, especially with the internet here, and I want to be able to tell more of the history of each picture. Plus it's the weekend and a group of us want to explore the Roman nightlife -- apparently the city looks pretty at night when all the fountains are lit up. 
Tomorrow = tanning day! I can't get too far behind on my usual summer tan, especially since I have a Panamanian to keep up with, i.e. Brandon. But everyone is so excited to hit up the beach.. in Italy!! How cool does that sound.?! I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm here. This trip, by far, will be one of the best memories I'll ever have!
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment