Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rainy Day = Not Productive Day.

I had every intention of getting completely caught up on my reading today, but somehow it just didn't happen.. Today's weather sucked -- it would rain hardcore, then stop and get pretty and sunny, then rain again -- totally not like Georgia weather. Because of this, Dr. Anderson decided to do class inside that was just an overview of the three courses we're taking while here. After class, I read some, went to grab a caffe latte and hang out with some girls, came back, fell asleep reading, woke up for dinner, ate, got gelato, and here I am. So today was pretty uneventful you could say. 
Tomorrow we're going to the Villa Giulia where most all the Etruscan artifacts are... and I'm pretty excited! Everything they did was beautiful and even more advanced/intricate than the Romans. They lived very lavish and luxurious lives and I'm sad I won't be able to take pictures of the remaining artifacts. A very strict "no camera policy" is enforced -- to the point where Dr. Anderson told us to just leave our cameras at the hotel, but I'm thinking about still taking mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment