Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Villa Giulia.

So I am veryyy glad I went ahead and brought my camera because we were able to take pictures outside, just not inside. Today was a beautiful day, the weather really couldn't have been more perfect. Below are some incredible pictures I was able to snap of this gorgeous Villa from the 16th century that currently houses the largest collection of Etruscan artifacts.

By far my favorite of the day.


Most of the girls that are on the trip with me. 


I thought the turtle looked cute next to the papyrus.
After class, we went around to some shops we had found earlier in the week. I didn't buy anything -- five more weeks left in the program, I'll take my time. Don't want to spend too much, too fast. After shopping, we all came back and eventually succumbed to sleep. I walked in the girls room next door and all three of them were passed out with the light still on, it made me laugh. So then I took an hour and a half nap, waking up just in time for dinner. Apparently it was pretty obvious I had fallen asleep on my stomach with the right side of my face on the pillow because I still had little indentions on my face.. haha ohh well. Dinner was delicious, as usual, and I feel like I could just pass out again. But I'm currently, and patiently, waiting for Brandon to get to the library so we can have our second Skype date. Yayy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment